What is jayroboticsclub.in’s Returns policy?
Our customer service policies are simple, straightforward and transparent and are drafted keeping your best interest in mind. If you find any fault on the components, you are requested to inform our technical team by forwarding a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only applicable for 3 days from the date of delivery.
Are there any costs related to the return policy?
The product should be sent to us for inspection. The shipping charge needs to be paid by the buyer. If found faulty, the re-shipping charges are not charged from the buyer, and shipping charges paid by the buyer to send the damaged product will be refunded to their account. But error was not found, the buyer has to pay for re-shipping as well.
What is refund & cancellation policy?
Customer is liable for the cancellation policy, if the product is not provided from our side. In such cases, you are requested to mail our technical team (email@example.com) and same will be checked from our end. If found right, full refund amount will be paid within 3 business days.
Customer is liable for the refund policy, if the product is defective or damaged. This issue must be informed to our technical team (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- If the product is out of stock, you will receive full refund amount which includes the re-shipping charges of damaged product as well. The amount will be refunded to your account within 3 business days only if the damaged product is received by us.
- If the product is in stock, then the customer has to request for replacement.
Under which conditions, the buyer is liable for the return & refund policy?
- We have shipped a wrong product that is not matching with your order.
- There is a manufacturing defect in the product ordered by you.
- The merchandise got damaged during transit.
Some Do’s and Don’ts
- Items must be unused and undamaged and must be in their original purchase condition.
- You need to send us the following: Original Product/Service Packaging, Manufacturer’s Containers, Documentation, Warranty Cards, Manuals, and all accessories and with tags attached (if applicable).
- All packaging, including the original manufacturer’s containers, must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
Classroom and Online Training
Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
JAY Robotics Club, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or natural events like floods, earthquakes, political issues, etc.
- In case JAY Robotics Club cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the student.
- If a cancellation is done by a student 7 days or more from the start of the course, no refunds will be made.
- If a cancellation is done by a student 7 days or less from the start of the course, 20% will be deducted from the fees paid as administration fee and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the student. This will be applicable only if the student returns the complete robotic kit given for the respective course.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
- If the cancellation is done by the student within 3 days of subscribing, 5% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the student after 3 days of subscribing no refund will be made.
- If the student didn’t receive the required robotic components for the course within the scheduled time, then full refund amount will be paid back.
- If the robotic components sent for the online course are damaged or defective, then the student has to inform our technical team (email@example.com) within 3 days from the date of delivery. The product should be sent to us for inspection. The shipping charge needs to be paid by the buyer. If found faulty, the re-shipping charges are not charged from the buyer, and shipping charges paid by the buyer to send the damaged component will be refunded to their account. But error was not found, the buyer has to pay for re-shipping as well.
- During Online Training, a student is not allowed to group more students for just one purchase.
- If you require group training, then you must pay the respective amount for training.
- In any case, if it is found that more students are get trained for single online training purchase, the online class will be dropped instantly and training amount will not be refunded.
- Self Learning is a new software designed to display the complete details to build a robot. It is almost similar to an ebook, which is non-downloadable. The user has to login each time to learn the selected self learning course.
- 99.9% of users will get access to the purchased course once the transaction is successful.
- The user can request for a refund if he/she doesn’t get the access to learn the purchased course within 24 hours of purchase due to some server problems.
- To request for a refund, the user has to mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Our technical team will check for the issue and if it is found true, the user will get the refund in which 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- The refund charges will be paid to the user’s bank account within five business days.