EmbeduinoLearn Embedded Systems with Arduino
What will you learn in this course?
- What is microcontroller and microprocessor?
- What is Arduino?
- Why Arduino for embedded system?
- Rivals for Arduino
- Basic Arduino projects
- How to interface sensors with a microcontroller?
- Interfacing IR Sensor Module
- Experimenting IR receiver with Arduino
- Interfacing LDR
- Interfacing Temperature sensor
- Interfacing Ultrasonic sensor
- Interfacing LCD display with Arduino
- Interfacing TV Remote with micro-controller
- Interface all sensors into one application device
What is the use of learning it?
- Get to know about Arduino
- Starting point to develop your own projects
- Enhances your knowledge in developing more than 2000 projects
- Each project can be implemented in day to day life applications
- Duration: 12 hours
- Eligibility: Basic knowledge on C programming
- Required: A laptop to program microcontroller
- Class Timings: Convenient time between 11 am to 6 pm
Embeduino (Classroom)Learn Embedded Systems with Arduino
- One complete free project kit required for the course
- Study materials
- Course completion certificate
Its the best indeed and nothing more to improve. This is the place where I had experienced how to build on breadboards with perfect tutors. The best place to learn Robotics, as the slogan says, “Learn Robotics from the Scratch”, at a very nominal fee structure, with the provision of the kit.Arun Kumar T