Fabro Scientist - Level 4ROS (ROBOTIC OPERATING SYSTEM)
Welcome to this introductory course on Robotic Operating System (ROS)! In this course, we will learn how to develop an indoor navigation system using ROS.
ROS is a powerful open-source framework that provides a collection of software libraries and tools to help you build complex robotic systems. It provides a standardized communication infrastructure for different parts of the robot, making it easy to integrate different sensors, actuators, and controllers. With ROS, you can develop a wide range of robotic applications, from simple mobile robots to advanced humanoid robots Read more...
- ROS (ROBOTIC OPERATING SYSTEM)
- 90 hours
- Should have completed FABRO Scientist – Level 3 course in JAY Robotics Club
- Expert knowledge in C Programming
- A laptop for programming the microcontroller
- What is Robotic operating system?(ROS)
- Revolution Ros has done in the field of robotics
- Ros compatible boards
- Why python programming language?
- Machine vision devices for artificial intelligence
- Object detection using Ai
- Map using lidar
- Assembling of robot
- Movement of automatic driving robot
FABRO Scientist - Level 4ROS (ROBOTIC OPERATING SYSTEM)
- Each participant will get a complete robotic kit and a course completion certificate