FABRO Scientist - Level IStep up to the Next Level
FABRO – Scientist is a robotic program, where we fabricate passionate engineer students to a level of robotic scientist. We have planned to go for more levels in the upcoming days, where we teach more complicated algorithms and artificial intelligence concepts to the students in the aim of making the students a World Robotic Icon.
In FABRO Scientist Level I, you will get your hands dirty in building up robots with new concepts.
- PID Line Following Robot
- Self Balancing Robot without Encoders
- Duration: 45 hours
- Eligibility: Should have completed FABRO Intermediate or FABRO Advanced course in JAY Robotics or previous hands-on knowledge in Arduino
- Class Timings: Convenient time between 11 am to 6 pm
- A good knowledge in C programming
- A laptop for programming the microcontroller
What is the use of learning it?
- Learn to develop robots right from scratch
- Understand the uses and differences of programming techniques
- Explore your knowledge on Control Systems