CEMBEDLearn Embedded C with ARDUINO IDE
For all those robotic enthusiast who are yet to learn C programming and which eventually stops them from learning ARDUINO, its timed to rejoice. Now we have planned to offer a special course in Embedded C called as Cembed using ARDUINO IDE.
And this is for all those who wants to learn “how to program a microcontroller.” This course will provide you with a way for doing it in Arduino.
- Basics of C-programming using Arduino IDE
- Functions in C-programming
- Syntax in C-programming
- Data-types in C-programming
- Simple Embedded C program
- Advanced Embedded C program
Duration: 20 hours
Eligibility: Candidates registered for Embeduino, Roboduino, FABRO – Intermediate, or FABRO – Advanced are only eligible.
Required: A laptop for coding embedded C
What is the use of learning it?
- Get exposed to the world of Arduino programs
- Get to know how to program various micro-controllers.
- Get ideas to start coding
CembedLearn Embedded C with ARDUINO IDE
Each participant will get a course completion certificate
It was completely a new technique of learning C program. I was zero before I went on to join this course. Now, I am able to develop my own programs with ease.